Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein: "Asking if Albert Einstein was a Zionist is about like asking if St. Francis Xavier was a Catholic. It is a silly question, that would not be necessary were it not for the absurd disinformation propagated by anti-Zionist enemies of truth. Albert Einstein once remarked, 'If relativity is proved right, the Germans will call me a German, the Swiss will call me a Swiss citizen, and the French will call me a great scientist. If relativity is proved wrong the French will call me a Swiss, the Swiss will call me a German, and the Germans will call me a Jew.' Perhaps he was too modest. His triumph is so great, that the anti-Zionists are claiming he was an anti-Zionist. This may be hard to believe, but the evidence is before us. For example, at .dissidentvoice.org/Articles4/Petersen_Einstein.htm we find this claim by one Petersen"

No comments: